Saturday 23 January 2016

Thank you Card in a Box



     Two weeks ago, I received an order for this card.  The customer who ordered this really likes this style of card.  This style seems to be a big hit at Prairie Sky Farmer's Market where I have been selling my cards for the past 6 months - this has been the 10th card of this style, that I have made since August.  Each one has been a different theme or design.   The materials I used are as follows:

Stampin' Up!
Irresistibly Yours Designer Series Paper (retired)
Lost Lagoon Classic Ink
Black Berry Bliss Classic Ink
A Round Array Stamp Set
7/8" scalloped circle punch
1" circle punch
Whisper White Card Stock

Other Sources:
Dove punch
Daisy punches (large and small)
Rhinestones
Purple Card Stock

2 comments:

  1. I saw it today, L had it, and it was beautiful! It is such a neat design, I'm gonna get one someday! Just changed the love card saying I bot from you, the whole piece came off ok..did a black ribbon with white dotted edging to change the wedding theme! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete