Sunday 25 January 2015

Valentine cards




     This weekend I was working on some valentine cards for the seniors in our church.  I was really struggling to come up with a masculine valentine card and then as I thought of the individuals I needed to make valentine cards for, I decided to use these papers.  Two of the three love music and the other one I thought I would use a "wood" design paper.  After making these three, I decided to make 2 papers with the "lace" design paper for women.  The wood and lace designs come from a paper pad I received for my birthday in 2013.  The music paper came from Michael's.  I added trim to the envelopes to match the cards.  The sentiment is from Wetlands stamp set from Stampin' Up! and stamped in Real Red classic ink also from Stampin' Up! The hearts are punched from red card stock with a Recollections 1-7/16" heart punch.  I used a corner punch to punch 2 corners on the sentiment piece and red mat.

No comments:

Post a Comment