Saturday 18 October 2014

Birthday card set




     As coordinator of the card ministry in my church, it is my responsibility to provide cards made by members of my card making team and myself.  These are a set of 3 birthday cards I made this weekend.  All elements of these cards are from Stampin' Up!  The colors used are Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding and Strawberry Slush with Whisper White mats on front and inside.  The images are from Simply Sketched stamp set and the sentiment is from the Occasional Quotes (a retired) stamp set.  The images were stamped with Jet Black Stazon ink and then colored in with Stampin' Write Markers in the colors to match the card bases. The front mats are embossed with the Fancy Fan embossing folder. The Modern Label punch was used for the sentiment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment