Monday 12 August 2013





Well after a nice week in British Columbia, it is time to update this blog.  This is a joy fold card I made for my son and daughter-in-law for their first anniversary.  Their wedding colors were used for this card.  They liked it so much they asked me to make a card for their friends' wedding, so while they were visiting us in July I sat down and worked on another joy fold card for their friends.  I used colors to match the wedding invitation (blue, white and burlap).  It was fun. For this card, I used left over paper from their wedding card. The stamps are from Stampin' Up teeny tiny wishes. The sentiment is punched out with the word punch and the mat is from the modern label punch which are both from Stampin' Up. I regret that I do not have a picture of the wedding card.


No comments:

Post a Comment