Saturday 13 July 2013




      Several people we know have 50th anniversaries coming up this year so I need to be prepared.  The top one is a very simple one.  The white panel is embossed with my rose embossing folder and the corners are punched with a new punch I received from my sister recently.  I punched 4 mini hearts for the corners and the large heart is heat embossed with the number using white embossing powder. The sentiment was typed on the computer and then punched with a word punch and then glued onto the gold modern label. The white panel on the bottom card is embossed with the floral lattice embossing folder with the bottom edge punched with the scalloped edge punch.  The gold band is a 3/4" strip of the gold paper also used for the hearts.  I punched 4 hearts which I used in the top card.  The sentiment and heart are the same as the top one.    

No comments:

Post a Comment